Villa Siena is in 2900 sq.m of land and was recently completely renovated and tastefully decorated, with 2 new bathrooms and a new fitted kitchen. It is maintained to a high standard.
- Comfortable living and dining room with airconditioning /central heating
- Kitchen with fridge freezer, gas hob and electric oven, microwave,
washing machine, kettle, toaster and coffee maker
- Three double bedrooms - two doubles, and one with three single beds (one is a high bunk bed): these will sleep adults but are really intended for children
- Two modern bathrooms, one with bath and shower over, basin and W.C., the other is an en suite wetroom with walk in shower, basin and W.C
- Brand new shutters and doors, and the furniture and linen are new and well appointed
- Two large covered terraces, and an open roof terrace with a wide view of
the Adriatic Sea, 2 km away
- 2,900 sq. metres of garden and olive groves (c 3/4 acre), including not only olive trees, but, depending on the time of year, pears, almonds, pomegranates, grapes, figs, prickly pears, which guests are welcome to use, and many Mediterranean trees, flowers and plants. Plus an outdoor circular ballroom,
and plenty of room to park.
- Swimming pool open in summer months with sunny terrace. However there is also plenty of shade. (The pool is closed from mid October until mid-May).